Celtic Embroidery Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic Embroidery Store

Does anyone know where / how I can get contact details for "Celtic Embroidery Store" as advertised on e-bay??

see if there is contact details on the store or ask a question about it on one of there auctions
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

I bought a couple of their Defence Force insignia patchs on ebay lat year. Found them Ok to deal with.

Comment

The guy is from the 20th bn , sound to deal with you'll always find him at the military fare in the north star hotel
        :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

military fare in North Star hotel? Please do elaborate! As in what is being sold etc etc
          "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

every now and then there is a military fair could'nt give you dates , items of surplus badges , patches , t-shirts etc ring the hotel and i'm sure they'll give you the next date
            :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman
              military fare in North Star hotel? Please do elaborate! As in what is being sold etc etc
              Quite a lot of replica stuff so i'm told.

Comment

he recently moved down the country, pm me and i will be able to get you a contact number, and he's not a member of the 20 bn and never was.
                regards

Comment

sorry, thought he was

Comment

Working...
                  X