Irish miltary vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish miltary vehicles

Yes the geat HPT in all his formats has an article running in both Classic Military Vehicles and International Military Machines. The articles are quite similar....but..they are forerunners to the IMV weekend in the Curragh on 7 May this year. CMV are sponsoring it...and have retained my article to the last moment to attract overseas interest.If from the articles you feel the need to submit a critiscism...state you rank, interest and name!

Go there see it it the first of its kind..bring cameras,I apologise if I upst the thunder by my articles a a promtional

Its going to a good show..if you have the gear contact PHIL GUNN amonst others .this is going to be avery good day!

Please be aware that the article were submitted late last year some operational details have changed.
    Last edited by hptmurphy; 18 March 2006, 01:35.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

You type like a blind man paints.
    "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
    - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

I Copied the original post from the Army section to this one to ensure maximum exposure.
      Any other questions?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Take it you'll be there on the day, Murph?
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

hopefully...thats the plan for the moment.Quiet clearly my typing leaves something to desired so I have edited the original after Goldie copied it. My apologises for my enthusiasm to list the post at an early hour in the morning having quiet clearly raided the sherry cabinet,
          Last edited by hptmurphy; 18 March 2006, 16:34.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
          X