DEFENCE FORCES MOTORCYCLE ASSOC Training day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFENCE FORCES MOTORCYCLE ASSOC Training day

THE DEFENCE FORCES MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATON WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF BLUE KNIGHTS IRELAND WILL BE HOLDING A MOTORCYCLE SKILLS TRAINING DAY ON SAT 29th APRIL 2006. THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LIMERICK THANKS TO THEIR KIND CO-OPERATION.

THERE WILL BE COURSES LAID OUT THAT WILL INCORPORATE SLOW SPEED MANOUVERING AND BALANCE TRAINING, ALSO RIDE ASSESSMENT IF REQUIRED. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF HINTS AND TIPS AVAILABLE FROM THE INSTRUCTORS ON THE DAY.

INSTRUCTORS WILL BE FROM THE DEFENCE FORCES AND GARDA TRAINING COLLEGE, TEMPLEMORE AND GARDA TRAFFIC CORPS, DUBLIN CASTLE. ROAD SAFETY WILL ALSO BE COVERED BY A SHORT TALK FROM THE GARDA TRAFFIC SECTION, LIMERICK.

TEA AND COFFEE FACILITIES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO US BY THE COLLEGE ON THE DAY.

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE PDF AND RDF, THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR THE EVENT. WE ARE HOPING THAT THOSE ATTENDING WILL MAKE A CHARITABLE DONATION ON THE DAY. THIS DONATION WILL BE GIVEN TO ST GABRIELS SPECIAL NEEDS SCHOOL, BISHOPTOWN, CORK.

PERSONS WISHING TO ATTEND THIS EVENT CAN CONTACT ME EITHER BY EMAIL OR MY MOBILE NO 087 7423659
    Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Good day in limerick

there were 48 people that turned up for training see some enclosed pics
    Attached Files

Comment

some more pics

here

Thanks for the training mick

Gunner
      Attached Files

Comment

A great day, even if it did feel like the Paneuropean/BMW owners club. The weather couldnt have been better. Almost too good in the afternoon.

Comment

I took one or three photos(as always).

Comment

Working...
          X