X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPM Webbing

Ive got the new issue,

its the same as the old just in DPM no biggy
    for more on christy moore. www.liambyrne.com great performance. City 10-0 UTD

'I have heard him of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country'.

You must be so proud. Has anyone let you use it yet?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by p.dougal
      Ive got the new issue,

You were issued it?
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by p.dougal
        Ive got the new issue,

Issue? I take it you bought a set as opposed to being issued it...

Comment

p. dougal is PDF remember
          It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Im just looking for him to clarify if its his own of if its going on general issue.

Comment

the pdf have run out of og plce, the cadets are even issued the dpm set, so i 'd say its the new issued stuff.
              It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Intresting...

Comment

Are the being issued "irish pattern" as in the picture above or British pattern?

Comment

I doubt the Irish army issue british pattern
                    The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

Y a ive been issued it.

Appartently we were the frist platoon to get it.

What you see in the picture is what you get. Its Irish DPM. Its the same CEFO, only difference is that its DPM, no other difference except the big black made in China tag on the yoke

'I have heard him of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country'.

Comment

Not made by protac then?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Maybe its just the yoke,

The tag is pretty obvious and sticks out like a bad tread.

But i prefer it to old issue obviously because its new.

My old CEFO was altered by who ever had it before me and was hell to get it to fit.

What will happen to old kit I wonder? Will it be given to the RDF?

Comment

Originally posted by sierra one
                            I doubt the Irish army issue british pattern
                            They did to the ranger wing before the advent of Irish DPM...

Comment

Im surprised new webbing is being bought/issued as there seems to have been no sign of a tender for it...
                              Last edited by Muzzle; 6 June 2005, 00:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X