This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goofy question

now this could be a goofy question, but do either the army or the Gardai, use a vehicle like this, the reason I ask, is that I saw what looked remarkably similar vehicle, it had a big sturdy roof cage, ladder's, and a wide stand running strip down the side, I didn't get a look at the driver well enough to see what uniform he was wearing:redface:

ps, the truck in the pic is not the same one I saw, it's just to illustrate what I'm talking about.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mutter nutter; 1 September 2006, 15:00.
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

They look like Taiwanese police
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by yooklid View Post
      They look like Taiwanese police
      Bejing SWAT team, they even have hummer H2's.....someone there must like CSI:Miami:wink:
      Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Comment

all their vehicles seem to be Western, Mack truck's,Ford's, mercedes G wagon's, Mercedes car's

below is a Hummer H2
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
          all their vehicles seem to be Western, Mack truck's,Ford's, mercedes G wagon's, Mercedes car's

below is a Hummer H2
          Yup. Plus they are left hand drive, which rules out Japan. They are also using chinese Characters which rules out Korea. Therefore, I'm guessing Taiwan.
          Meh.

Comment

Yup. Plus they are left hand drive, which rules out Japan. They are also using chinese Characters which rules out Korea. Therefore, I'm guessing Taiwan.
            Or it might be Beijing, what with it being written on the picture link???????
            Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

nope, Bejing PRC:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by ackack View Post
                Or it might be Beijing, what with it being written on the picture link???????
                Written by Mutter Nutter.....
                Meh.

Comment

Written by Mutter Nutter.....
                  because........:wink:

Comment

same batch of photos, look closely at the badge on the truck's door.

Comment

Hey man I blieve you, it just wasn't that clear in the original post.
                      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
                        now this could be a goofy question, but do either the army or the Gardai, use a vehicle like this, the reason I ask, is that I saw what looked remarkably similar vehicle, it had a big sturdy roof cage, ladder's, and a wide stand running strip down the side, I didn't get a look at the driver well enough to see what uniform he was wearing
                        What in the world would the Gardai use that for?

Comment

Originally posted by Acidsphere View Post
                          What in the world would the Gardai use that for?
                          The same thing the Taiwanese use it for, gaining entry to buildings & aircraft.
                          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

IF it is in use in this country it would be for either ERU or ARW. both units are very discreet about what they have and do so i dbout that you will get much info.
                            The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
                            They were wrong.

Comment

(taken from the irish military album on MP.net) http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/irisharw

This is how they more than likely gain entry to buildings (in this case its a plane)
                              Last edited by mugs; 2 September 2006, 16:44.
                              Theirs not to make reply,
                              Theirs not to reason why,
                              Theirs but to do and die:
                              Into the valley of Death
                              Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

Working...
                              X