Ex Cpl Bill Connor RIP (Joe's dad) 11 Field Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Cpl Bill Connor RIP (Joe's dad) 11 Field Signals

Church Arrival St Matthews Church, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10 (Just past the Gala Cinema through two sets of lights then church on the Left hand side) Arrival Time, Day/Date 1730hrs on Tuesday 19 April 2011 (5.30 in the evening), Funeral Mass 1100hrs on Wednesday 20 April 2011, to Palmerstown Cemetery after 11 O’Clock mass,
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

RIP Bill
    Bohs till I die

Comment

May he +Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends and comrades.

Comment

Rest in Peace

Comment

Rest in Peace
          I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Rest in peace.
            Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Rest In Peace
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rest in peace

What good is in youth when it's ageing what joy are in eyes that cant see when there's sorrow in sunshine and flowers and only our rivers run free.

Comment

Rest In Peace.
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                  X