David Aher, Ex Air Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Aher, Ex Air Corps

I regret to report the death of David Aher, Late Irish Air Corps, and a member of 50th Apprentice class.

David Aher, Killalesh, Kiltegan, Co. Wicklow and formerly of Glounthaune, Co. Cork – 15th June 2021 (suddenly) at his residence; Sadly missed by his heartbroken wife Bláthnaid, daughters Beibhinn and Caoilfhionn, parents John and Helena, brother Paul, sisters Sinéad and Gillian, mother-in-law Gwen (Langley), brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nephews, nieces, relatives and friends and family here and abroad.

May David rest in peace.

In line with Government and HSE Guidelines regarding public gatherings, a private Funeral for family and close friends will take place. Funeral arriving to St. Patrick’s Church, Rathvilly (Eircode R93 XC86) on Saturday for 12 noon Requiem Mass with burial afterwards in Tynaclash Cemetery, Kiltegan, Co. Wicklow. David’s Funeral Mass can be viewed live on the following link www.rathvillykilteganparish.ie/our-parish/webcam.
    Last edited by na grohmiti; 18 June 2021, 10:30.
    For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

I knew Dave. Decent man. RIP

Comment

A lifetime ago I was very good friends with his sister. A lovely guy. A huge loss to his family.

(Can someone please find out how to disable sig on the new format site?)
      For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Working...
      X