Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone around dublin port in the morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone around dublin port in the morning?

Anyone with a camera may catch a photo of something interesting arriving on the(Irish Ferries) ferry at 6am.

IMO sources in the UK believe it to be a New EOD vehicle of some sort...

(note, this info is not restricted)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Interesting, let us know what type when you get the chance GF
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Yeah I'd say your sources are correct about it being and EOD vehicle. Its going to be used for the Nordic battle group. The one they originally had to train with had reached the end of its life. It was boarded in June.
      Last edited by Tribunius; 19 July 2007, 23:57. Reason: Spelling
      "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Can I ask what vehicle it is...anything "special"?
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Comment

The details in the first post is all I know. If you want more, meet the ferry in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            The details in the first post is all I know. If you want more, meet the ferry in the morning.
            Long drive to Dublin.....

Comment

Not my problem.

as the title says.....

"Anyone around dublin port in the morning? "

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                Not my problem.

as the title says.....

"Anyone around dublin port in the morning? "
                I don't believe I said it was and it was partly in jest.....ease down Goldie ease down...:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Tribunius View Post
                  Yeah I'd say your sources are correct about it being and EOD vehicle. Its going to be used for the Nordic battle group. The one they originally had to train with had reached the end of its life. It was boarded in June.
                  The Duro?

Comment

Nope it was a 93 Man.
                    "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

So what arrived?

Comment

Working...
                      X