Abrams gunnery video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abrams gunnery video.

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

Excellent video. Good, clear tracer paths. Good music. Click on video on right if it doesn't come right up.

NTM
    Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Did the round fired at 1 min 27sec at the moving target miss, just forward of the turret?:confused:

Comment

Yes. It wasn't the only miss in that video.

Something to note is that very few of the engagements in a Table VIII are on fully functional tanks. It doesn't take that much skill to track, lase and fire when everything works, so usually there are problems thrown in like "You are suffering a Gunner's Primary Control Handle malfunction" or "Your GPS/TIS has been destroyed"

NTM
      Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Impressive! Does such video exist of the AMLs on range here in Ireland or perhaps the Scorpions or the new MRVs? Unlikely I know but it wold be nice to see nontheless.

Comment

Try the 3 Cav website. Soom footage of AML 90 and 20 firing there..(that link still won't work for me)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by California Tanker View Post
            http://jdefer.smugmug.com/gallery/32...563_EJti9-A-LB

Excellent video. Good, clear tracer paths. Good music. Click on video on right if it doesn't come right up.

NTM
            Excellent Vid CalTank! Where do I sign up?!
            Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

Cheers goldie, can you post the link? thanks

Comment

However, the domain has expired. I had a number of clips myself of a 90 shoot on youtube, but following the panic in DFHQ last year with twats in the DF putting silly movies on youtube, I was asked to remove it.
                Last edited by Goldie fish; 14 October 2008, 17:26.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                X