No announcement yet.

More Trucks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Italians are flat out using their military trucks to deliver the dead to crematoria all around Lombardy. Apparently, the funeralhomes are stacking them high to keep up with the need for rapid cremation.

Comment

• RFT for DROPS trucks.

The Department of Defence (Defence Forces) have a requirement for NEW Demountable Rack Offload and Pickup System Vehicles, Trailers and Flat racks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhodes View Post
        RFT for DROPS trucks.
        Needed too. The Scania 8x8 DROPS came into service in either 06 or 08 and the remaining IVECO DROPS which were still in service at that point have since been waddied....
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Combined with the fact that almost everything travels by DROPS now...
          The DF were ahead of the curve with DROPS.
          I remember seeing the Sliabh na mBan being loaded onto an early version of DROPS in 1985 on a Hino ZM, though they didn't call it DROPS then, it was an Ampli-Roll Low Loader.
          German 1: Private Schnutz, I have bad news for you.
          German 2: Private? I am a general!
          German 1: That is the bad news.

Comment

• I wonder will they go Scania again or go for MAN as they have a few in service

Comment

• These would be nice
              6 May 2021  – Rheinmetall has just unveiled the HX3, the latest generation of its globally tried-and-tested HX family of

Comment

• Originally posted by apc View Post
                These would be nice
                New Zealand leveraged the U.K. MOD’s contact with MAN to replace their TCVs

Comment

Working...
                X