Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Trucks..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Scanias look nice. When was the decision made to change from matt green to Camo pattern?
    For now, everything hangs on the CoDF report, still possibly 2 weeks from the Ministers desk.

    Comment


    • Do we still have any bedfords anywhere?

      Comment


      • Last one boarded sometime in the 90s I'd say. It's been MAN, Merc and Daf during the years I spent in uniform between 1988 and 2011.
        For now, everything hangs on the CoDF report, still possibly 2 weeks from the Ministers desk.

        Comment


        • Click image for larger version

Name:	Scania.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	729438

          Scania 2021
          Last edited by X-RayOne; 15 November 2021, 10:53.
          Fate whispers to the warrior, "There is a storm coming"

          And the warrior whispers back "I am the storm".

          Comment


          • Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
            New Scanias look nice. When was the decision made to change from matt green to Camo pattern?
            That seems to be a very generic Euro scheme,especially on AFVs. Is it to do with IRR paint?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by X-RayOne View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Scania.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	729438

              Scania 2021
              Excellent truck, all the gizmos and gadgets minus a few important/comfort ones.... tac lights inside the rops for troops and safety reasons, folding bed in cab for driver, elbow rest for driving and a reversing camera.. other then those and a few more which are currently highlighted.....a great purchase.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FatherJack View Post

                Excellent truck, all the gizmos and gadgets minus a few important/comfort ones.... tac lights inside the rops for troops and safety reasons, folding bed in cab for driver, elbow rest for driving and a reversing camera.. other then those and a few more which are currently highlighted.....a great purchase.
                Now just need the bods to fill it ????

                Comment

                Working...
                X