94 Transit Minibus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Transit Minibus

Now that another ex DOD disposal is upon us I was wondering if one of the contributers to this mechanically minded section would be so kind as to answer my quiry? Do the transit minibuses have an lucas epic fuel injector pump? What power output are they? And last but not least do they have power steering? Thanks a bunch in advance folks!

Yes they have power steering..can't answer the first point but it is a standard ford diesel unit ...some of them were turbocharged. incidentlly the leyland DAFs have the same engine but allied to a shite body and chassis.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Speaking of which, what's the story with buying ex army nissans, transits etc... Is it like the Garda auctions? Anyone know where and when they are held or where they are advertised? I heard that the DF are getting rid of a load of Nissans this year, that's why I'm interested.

Comment

Yep all the 95 ones are to be boarded soon......I wouldn't touch them as they'd never pass an NCT...most of them are wrecks..i know I helped to damage one or two.....
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

The next disposal is on this saturday, the 25th @11am. Viewing is from 9-5 tomorrow. Check out www.wilsonsauctions.com/dublin_commercials.htm for more details. The place itself is on your left if your going away from town on the naas road. Oh and does anybody know about the fuel injecter pump?!

Comment

Working...
          X