Mystery Armoured Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Armoured Vehicle

Can anyone ID this armoured vehicle? Recently photographed at CDG airport Paris. The guy in the photo is the driver and I think he may be a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.
    Attached Files

Easy Peasy.

Berliet VXB-170 with the SAMM BTM 103 (Installed as SAMM S365-3) light turret with 7.62mm MG and 40mm grenade launcher. The Gendarmed purchased about 150 of them. (Most just have a pintle MG instead of the turret)

Any other questions?

NTM
    Last edited by California Tanker; 3 November 2005, 06:14.
    Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Thanks for the info and quick reply

Comment

Originally posted by California Tanker
        Easy Peasy.

Berliet VXB-170 with the SAMM BTM 103 (Installed as SAMM S365-3) light turret with 7.62mm MG and 40mm grenade launcher. The Gendarmed purchased about 150 of them. (Most just have a pintle MG instead of the turret)

Any other questions?

[
        Yes. How many rivets does it have?????????
        Press Corp-"Say General the Folks back home would sure like to know where you got that pearl handled revolver?
        Patton-" P-P- Pearl? ITS IVORY-only a cheap New Orleans Pimp would use a PEARL handled revolver

Comment

None. It's welded. All the other bits and bobs such as around the windshield are bolts.

NTM
          Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Nice one Tanker, that fixed him.

Where's me pension cheque?
            The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
            (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Consider me Fixed!
              Press Corp-"Say General the Folks back home would sure like to know where you got that pearl handled revolver?
              Patton-" P-P- Pearl? ITS IVORY-only a cheap New Orleans Pimp would use a PEARL handled revolver

Comment

Working...
              X