Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

goofy question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • goofy question

    now this could be a goofy question, but do either the army or the Gardai, use a vehicle like this, the reason I ask, is that I saw what looked remarkably similar vehicle, it had a big sturdy roof cage, ladder's, and a wide stand running strip down the side, I didn't get a look at the driver well enough to see what uniform he was wearing:redface:


    ps, the truck in the pic is not the same one I saw, it's just to illustrate what I'm talking about.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mutter nutter; 1 September 2006, 16:00.
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

    Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

  • #2
    They look like Taiwanese police
    Meh.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by yooklid View Post
      They look like Taiwanese police
      Bejing SWAT team, they even have hummer H2's.....someone there must like CSI:Miami:wink:
      Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

      Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

      Comment


      • #4
        all their vehicles seem to be Western, Mack truck's,Ford's, mercedes G wagon's, Mercedes car's

        below is a Hummer H2
        Attached Files
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

        Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
          all their vehicles seem to be Western, Mack truck's,Ford's, mercedes G wagon's, Mercedes car's

          below is a Hummer H2
          Yup. Plus they are left hand drive, which rules out Japan. They are also using chinese Characters which rules out Korea. Therefore, I'm guessing Taiwan.
          Meh.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by yooklid View Post
            Yup. Plus they are left hand drive, which rules out Japan. They are also using chinese Characters which rules out Korea. Therefore, I'm guessing Taiwan.
            Or it might be Beijing, what with it being written on the picture link???????
            Blog

            WHAT FLIES DIES

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yooklid View Post
              Yup. Plus they are left hand drive, which rules out Japan. They are also using chinese Characters which rules out Korea. Therefore, I'm guessing Taiwan.
              nope, Bejing PRC:wink:
              Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

              Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ackack View Post
                Or it might be Beijing, what with it being written on the picture link???????
                Written by Mutter Nutter.....
                Meh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by yooklid View Post
                  Written by Mutter Nutter.....
                  because........:wink:
                  Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

                  Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

                  Comment


                  • #10


                    same batch of photos, look closely at the badge on the truck's door.
                    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

                    Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey man I blieve you, it just wasn't that clear in the original post.
                      Meh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
                        now this could be a goofy question, but do either the army or the Gardai, use a vehicle like this, the reason I ask, is that I saw what looked remarkably similar vehicle, it had a big sturdy roof cage, ladder's, and a wide stand running strip down the side, I didn't get a look at the driver well enough to see what uniform he was wearing
                        What in the world would the Gardai use that for?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Acidsphere View Post
                          What in the world would the Gardai use that for?
                          The same thing the Taiwanese use it for, gaining entry to buildings & aircraft.
                          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            IF it is in use in this country it would be for either ERU or ARW. both units are very discreet about what they have and do so i dbout that you will get much info.
                            The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
                            They were wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              (taken from the irish military album on MP.net) http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/irisharw


                              This is how they more than likely gain entry to buildings (in this case its a plane)
                              Last edited by mugs; 2 September 2006, 17:44.
                              Theirs not to make reply,
                              Theirs not to reason why,
                              Theirs but to do and die:
                              Into the valley of Death
                              Rode the six hundred.

                              The Charge of the Light Brigade

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X