This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
    would it have been worth the DF's while to convert the Scorpions to Scimitars?
    Originally posted by DeV View Post
    I assume as the hull hadn’t received upgrades would have a similar issue with obsolescence there too.

The Rarden cannon uses a manually fed 3 round clip of ammunition.... commonality with rounds for the MRVs (not sure)?

They wouldn’t have much life in them either. The U.K. upgraded 50 Scimitars to Mk2 around 2011 (Scimitar turret on Spartan chassis and upgrades in many systems). Some of these may have subsequently been sold to Latvia
    Originally posted by spider View Post
    If you wait until next Tuesday there’s likely to be several hundred Warrior APCs for sale, one owner but thrashed constantly for the last 30 years or so...
    Only if they have been refitted with a bushmaster.
    Otherwise, they are only good for airsoft and paintball.
    German 1: Private Schnutz, I have bad news for you.
    German 2: Private? I am a general!
    German 1: That is the bad news.

Comment

• Probably not. The gospel of "wheels good, tracks bad" is ingrained in the DF so that thou shalt not play with "tanks"...

Comment

• Tracks are for dozers.
        German 1: Private Schnutz, I have bad news for you.
        German 2: Private? I am a general!
        German 1: That is the bad news.

Comment

• Originally posted by ias View Post
          Well there's likely to be 19 CV90s on the market soon, albeit in need of upgrade/modernisation, as the Dutch have contracted to upgrade their fleet less 19, so who knows, maybe an opportunity...
          The 19 will most likely be used as a source of spare parts for the remaining fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X