Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 F15s and 2A10s For Salthill

Hi Guys

2 F15 Eagles and 2A10s confirmied for Salthill on Sunday.

Sweet!
    "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

The crowd protesting against the airshow were on the last word...again, somthing about these planes doing "war manouvers" here and then "2 hours later" killing children in Afghanistan, Brian McGrath was supposed to be on to counter but he didn't make it on...
      Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

They were guaranteed a good audience with Crusty Cooper.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I always found Matt Cooper to be very fair

he gave the sinn fein spokesman a suitable hard time
          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
          Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

great !!! Im heading there this weekend

Comment

I heard about the "deluge of texts in support of the airshow and of the US Air Force" the show received. Kinda annoyed I didn't ring the Matt Cooper show meself.

Anyways, Joe Public supports it.
              If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

anti war protesters are supposed to be planning to release a large number of balloons at the show . so i read in a paper this morning
                Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Lads, whats the best way to get out to the Airshow to watch it? I'm guessing accomadation is all well booked out, should I just get a bus out in the morning and then the last bus back to Dublin on sunday night?

Comment

Get up there early for a start. With all the traffic cordons and fupping roundabouts you'll have a nightmare by car if you leave it late.

Check out the website for details. Its pretty good.
                    "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Ye, just took a look. I'll get the earliest bus out, and last back. Looks like a lot of hassle getting round the city - has to be done though!

Comment

Your best bet is to approach from the west if possible....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X