Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ec135

Nothing to see here
    Last edited by kermit; 29 November 2012, 18:48.

Nice photo...But you have it down as an EC130...:confused:

Which is a completely different kettle of fish..or worse again....Lockheed EC130 Compass Call!!!!...

Always willing to point out these little errors :D

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

EC-135

Saw the EC-135 on final approach to Baldonnel yesterday and it's a very impressive sight.
      At the same time a Dauphin was hovering over the airfield.
      Good to see plenty of activity around the 'Don !

Will the EC130 be considered as a Gazelle/Alouette replacement ?
      IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

I Imagine its definitely an option,being 7 seater and single engined,almost a direct decendant of the Allouette,and the Fenestron has proved so sucessful and user friendly,and most importantly..Quiet..we dont wanna be waking all the neighbours in Rathcoole...
        I dont know if its as sturdy as the Allouette though,same powerplant as the Dauphin..cept theres only one of them..Its not designed for Utility flying really...hard to know.. I dont know if its certified yet.

Comment

I'd hardly call two helicopters in the air at the same time "plenty of activity' at the countries main military aviation establishment.Theres more military activity in Shannon for ****s sake.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

eck, stop whining murphy, to see choppers in the air=good, ok?
            If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

IN'M TIRED AN TWOHELOS A AIRCORPS DO NOT MAKE
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

one military helo, the other is flown for the gardai by the AC because pigs cant fly!
                You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

I beg to differ!

Comment

nice one centurion!

Visit any flying club any weekend anywhere and you'll find more than two aircraft flying....and they don't spend six months sitting in a hanger being repaired afterwards.

Comment

Could be worse.. I saw the topic title and thought about one of these...

EC-135 Looking Glass.

NTM
                      Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Working...
                      X