Marchetti article in "Flying In Ireland" magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchetti article in "Flying In Ireland" magazine

Mick Bevan, who may be "slightly" known on this forum has penned an excellent article on the Air Corps Marchettis in the current edition (October). Written from the technicans perspective it is a refreshing and interesting article. Flying In Ireland deserves our support.
    Nice one Mick!
    Tony K

Never Heard of him.... Chancer.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Technician..Air Corps ..lol thats a bit like Military Intelligence.

Anyway congrats to Mr. Bevan ..who ever he is.. on his journalistic debut and indeed high praise indeed coming from one as enlightened on the subject as Mr A Kearns..he kills me for referring to him as Mr. Kearns ...lol
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Hptm, If I had the time and thought about it for long enough, I think that I could take an instant dislike to you! .....if I thought about it, that is

Comment

You got the text..but here's a public "well done!" to go with it! Greetings from Sweden!

Comment

Getting sneered by the party hats, well, I never! How will I ever cope??
            JJ, have lots of fun...any chance of a little blog for the IMO?
            thanks, Tony.
            regards
            GttC
            Last edited by GoneToTheCanner; 13 October 2008, 00:00.

Comment

Getting sneered by the party hats, well, I never! How will I ever cope??
              Ah you survived the AC......a few party hats won't hurt..get over it!

Hptm, If I had the time and thought about it for long enough, I think that I could take an instant dislike to you! .....if I thought about it, that is
              What can I say?...to know me is to love me!
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Hey there GTTC. Read the article yesterday. Not bad, a few little inaccuracies but that's what age does. Some good memories brought back. Thanks for the mention by the way!

Comment

Hi Claudel,
                  Feel free to PM both myself and the mag with the errors.You're welcome with the mention.Fellas like you and the other named lads made all the difference to the greenhorns coming up camp for the first time.
                  regards
                  GttC
                  PS: Jim Lee, of the mag, did the lists in the article so he can share the credit.

Comment

Did I see a marchetti in one of the Trailers for Quantum of solace?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

For sale in California

(http://www.controller.com/listings/l...98FAC62BA4F55C)

Comment

Working...
                      X