For Sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale...

One beechcraft SKA200, previous registration IRL 240. Slightly used, FSH (sort of). Will exchange for what you have. All offers considered. Offers over 50c.

This ad may appear in a buy and sell near you in the not too distant future, I believe.

i'll give u 40c

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      i'll give u 40c
      41cent

Comment

I'm out.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Id buy that old bird for a dollar. Lots of life left in her yet with the right work done.

Comment

Beset by the economic recession and a now unserviceable twin engined trainer, the ever creative Air Corps techys, inspired by designs of the past - create the SKA's replacement, from bits found around the base....

Last edited by pym; 26 April 2009, 21:29.

Comment

I remember my days from the avaition industry, yiou could judge whohad money and those who were suffering cutbacks.

Those in the money used Cessna Citation 2s and challengers and even the odd Gulfstream

Those on their uppers were in Be200s'

Value for money.

Fine aircraft , whoever snaps 240 up will certainly be getting a bargain.Have served the AC very well and could only be compared to the A111 is value for money.

I know that 240 never performed in FP roles but was heartning to see the 'evening hearld' ones while at sea.

Always had a soft spot for Be 200. From a ramp handlers point of view they were a pleasure to work with being able to 'reverse into the tinest of parking bays. To see them performing this manouvre always brought a smile.

Hope she gets a new home soon, but again a loss to the AC. What could you replace it with..only another Be 200 comes to mind.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

A great aircraft and nothing except a modern KingAir could replace it. If it could only talk
                Seriously though, they should get another.It did so many jobs effortlessly and with a superb reliability.
                regards
                GttC

Comment

The Finnish Air Force shortlisted the Beechcraft B200 and the Pilatus PC-12 to replace their Piper Chieftains. However after a year of trials and assessment, they have just selected the single-engined PC-12, at a cost of €22.5 million for six aircraft. They said the PC-12 was more advantageous from an economic point of view than the King Air.

Comment

Working...
                  X