No announcement yet.

RESCUE 117: RTE1 20.30 Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has nothing to do with the AC, it is about the brave boys and gals of the CG. I admire the AC but they do a different job now. I think it is a great programme and I have it series linked on my box!

One small cheeky question, was the waterford base chosen due to the attempted closure of the base? If it is related congrats on the great PR coup.

Comment

I think the show was being recorded long before ideas about its closure were considered, or made public.
      Ironic though. Would have looked very bad for the show to be the swansong for the base.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

How do you upload a video here? It doesnt have a URl or anything.

Found out how!
        Last edited by Traumagod; 11 October 2010, 21:05.
        Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

Originally posted by quattrowex View Post
          Great anti air corps propaganda ,
          Tonights episode should make you happy then. Some pro air corps proaganda on it, that should balance things up.

Comment

Just watched tonight's episode online. Great work by the crews and kudos to all of them. Its a job Id love to do. One question (not related to the crew) and Boomer may be able to quantify this, What gobshite put a c collar on the old man and then left him on the couch with a pillow under his head???? Someone needs a kick in the ass for that one! C-collar for query spinal injury is an all or nothing affair. That means spinal board and all the bells and whistles. Not a collar only and a fcekin pillow!
            Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

Originally posted by Traumagod View Post
              Just watched tonight's episode online. Great work by the crews and kudos to all of them. Its a job Id love to do. One question (not related to the crew) and Boomer may be able to quantify this, What gobshite put a c collar on the old man and then left him on the couch with a pillow under his head???? Someone needs a kick in the ass for that one! C-collar for query spinal injury is an all or nothing affair. That means spinal board and all the bells and whistles. Not a collar only and a fcekin pillow!

I would say that the Paramedic that arrived on scene in a responce jeep was the one who put the collar on and probably did not have a board, I do agree its all or nothing with C-Spine.
              Although I have walked in the valley of the shadows of death I fear no evil...

Comment

Final episode tonight.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                X