This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Required?

Seems to be an awful lot of non Air Corps related content being posted in the Air Corps forum of what is meant to be an Irish Military related website. Perhaps it's time for CHC/IRCG to set up their own forum that they can dedicate to self engraciation, propaganda and anti Air Corps jibe. Getting a bit tired of the 'us versus them' attitude and the amount of misinformation being portrayed as fact by certain individuals that is purely based on conjecture and hear-say. Both organisations are professional in their own rights, but this continual public mud-slinging is becoming tiresome and immature to say the least.

The Air Corps, In the shape of Former GOC started it, by incorrectly stating the Air Corps could have provided the SAR contract that CHC Scotia won, for much less.
    True though, the Coastguard are not the Air Corps.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Off you go then.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
        Off you go then.
        You are misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit View Post
          You are misunderstanding.
          I'm not, he's not happy with the non-AC posters here & wants them to go elsewhere. If he feels that strongly about it he should facilitate them, otherwise he should not be asking forum members to leave.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Perhaps a sub-forum, for non bluffwaffe topics?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
              I'm not, he's not happy with the non-AC posters here & wants them to go elsewhere. If he feels that strongly about it he should facilitate them, otherwise he should not be asking forum members to leave.
              Yes you are.

This is a forum. This is also a forum. Here's another one.

Do you follow now?

Comment

Originally posted by kermit View Post
                Yes you are.

This is a forum. This is also a forum. Here's another one.

Do you follow now?
                I don't think I am, but then again I'm obviously not a mind reader like you.

If members want another forum then it's up to them to sort it out, if members aren't happy with individual posts here then it's up to them to follow board procedures for reporting them. But it's not up to members to look for another forum for certain other members, simply because they're not happy with what they post.

There it is, no need for more discussion on the topic.

Comment

Working...
                X