This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeV View Post
    There is a helicopter on call 24/7/365. It must have been already tasked or unavailable for some reason.
    Are you talking about the IAC or IRCG Dev. If The IAC air ambulance was tasked for something else at the time would it not be up on their Facebook page by now ??

Comment

There are a number of people with axes to grind here. Anyone want to put their cards on the table and state a conflict of interest or what, if any other than passing actually IS their interest? Please remember this forum is not to be used to bring the DF into disrepute.
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by Helihead View Post
        Sorry PH , didn't know the IAC were a charity.Whether carried our by the IAC or IRCG it is paid for by the tax payer.
        As I said before doesn't really matter who does it in an emergency situation but when the HSE contract in other Air Amb providers inc CHC, as the service provider to the Coastguard they pay for it including i'm fairly sure in this case also. That's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hover View Post
          As I said before doesn't really matter who does it in an emergency situation but when the HSE contract in other Air Amb providers inc CHC, as the service provider to the Coastguard they pay for it including i'm fairly sure in this case also. That's my point.
          Your fairly sure but not 100 per cent sure then. IRCG heli's are as much a state asset as IAC heli's PH.

Comment

"Please remember this forum is not to be used to bring the DF into disrepute."

So people can post away here, taking swipes at other organisations and in some cases individual's or groups of people and you cannot defend yourself, sounds like a great way to have a forum. One sided with anything that shines the light on the poor service provided by the Air Corps is not allowed. Yet you can post anything you want about anyone else, good one lads.....

So is this site run by the DF?????
            Although I have walked in the valley of the shadows of death I fear no evil...

Comment

It isn't run by the DF. They have a facebook page if you want to talk to them via social media.

We are here, members and non members, Irish and other nationalities because we share an interest in the DF.

It's a rule of the site - "Don't bring the DF into Disrepute"

1. Some rules: Discussion in-thread of moderation is not allowed. There is an existing thread for "Moderation" if you want to vent. This is a serious rule. If you have a problem with a post please press the warning triangle icon over on the left and someone will be in touch. If you have a problem with me or any moderator please PM Barry or Vickers, the Administrators.

2. As I requested earlier - what's your interest here in this particular topic ?

3. Finally - and not least - IAC taskings and rostering is OPSEC, and particularly so. That doesn't mean I know what they are, it means they're not for public consumption. There are many people browsing this site who'd know what they were; but they don't post them here.

If you want to stay inside those lines then post away
              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

I'm going to lock this thread off. Some people with an undeclared vested interest and/or axe to grind are using it as a stick to beat the AC with, regardless of the actual circumstances of the incident.
                "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Working...
                X