• Time
  • Show
Clear All

outstanding yellowjacket!
    :D :D :D :D

Comment

Colour Schemes.

Ok, joking aside.

Any serious suggestions regarding colour schemes ?
      IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

Design

The bird on the tail is a phoenix, not to be confused with an eagle. :-patriot:

Comment

PC-8

Saw one of the new trainers flying over Leixlip, which is strange cos I thought we had'ent taken delivery of any yet.
          Any who, it had a white underbelly with a blue stripe around the cockpit area (probably palatus colours) and it sounded sweet.....

Comment

colour scheme

stimpy , are you sure it was'nt a marchetti with some go-faster
            striping applied

Comment

Err I ment PC-9

positive!!..... huge difference between the two, might have been the demo model, but it was a PC-9 no doubt.

Sounded like it had a lot of power under the hood and it was flying quite low, and so attracted a lot of attention (people looking up). It was also really really shiny, like the boys in the Don had been waxing it for days!!:p

Comment

Flying over Lexlip???

Thats right beside Weston aerodrom where they train ppl in TB9's which look kinda like the PC9 and can sound pretty sweet too!!

I think you were mistaken!!

Comment

how about a nice low- viz camouflage composed of the colours green /
                  white/orange . i kid you not , well not really ???

Comment

TB9... What

Nah man, not mistaken there were four of us looking at it TB9's look nothing like PC-9's!! especially at the altitude it was flying at..... and for the record the TB9's they have at Weston are not turbo props and sound pretty clapped out........

Comment

Working...
                    X