Salthill Airshow 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salthill Airshow 2004

So whos going and does anybody know if there will be any other additions to the line up? (Frank?)

http://airshow.topcities.com/

"Dwight D. Eisenhower: The best morale exists when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear it it's usually lousy.

We're having the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Sea Show this weekend. I'm debating on going, only problem is parking is going to be a mess and you have to get there 2-3 hours early for a good spot to see the planes. The show gets about 1 million people a year.
    "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Hope to go but depends on transport, is it worth the effort to get up there???

Comment

Check out the site listed above & make your own mind up. The general consenus amongst those who have gone before is that it is well worth it.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

hope tp be there will be on a pots course, but hopefully we will get the sunday off.

Comment

I will more than likely be heading down on the Sunday morning.
            I dont have an alcohol problem, im just a social butterfly

Comment

Working...
            X