Project UH/LUH watch.(AC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project UH/LUH watch.(AC)

This has the potential to get out of hand,but lets see how it goes anyway. Within the next few weeks we can expect to see more and more of the condenders for the LUH/UH tender visiting baldonnel to be evaluated.
    If you see something that may fit the profile,feel free to post it here.
    However it being loud and unusual does not automatically make it military.
    Try to ID it if you can,it may be one of Abbyshrules Black helis after all and we do not want details of their movements being publicised.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

I heard that Abbyshrules Blackhawks were grounded after some cracks were found on the airframes.

However, lookout for the XH-97 filling in.
    Meh.

Comment

Here, if your passing the don' bring a (decent) camera with ya. It would make the whole process a lot easier than trying to describe it.

Comment

Turk has to stick his oar in here and ruin every bodies plans by sayin that a decent camera is going to mean a 135 type SLR[not self loading rifle], or digital equivalent, with a 300 mm [or better] lens.
        Nothing average there!
        For those of you not so afflicted, write down as soon as possable, everything you can remember about the said helicopter; height, attuide, general shape, size, [best guess] colour, any markings present.

This assumes that this is not a Goldie-style wind-up.:D :D :D
        "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
        Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
        Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Wind up? Me? How dare you suggest I would consider such a thing...

Comment

EC145 in Baldonell yesterday,also seen doing manouvers in the galway area.

Comment

TV3 had a small piece on the contract on saturday night.

showed lots of shots of blackhawks, then GASU heli and shots of the dauphins

nothing new really
              Last edited by Vickers; 20 January 2013, 19:41.
              "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

This is likely to be nothing but I seen what I think were 3 EC145s in Antrim. They were green like the German police helis.

Comment

I was talking to an Air Corps officer recently and he recond that the Heli's weren't coming here but we were going to them to test them.

Comment

Just saw 2 Blue EC-135's in loose trailing formation over Naas, flying -roughly- towards Baldonnel. I couldnt get any registration and for all I know they were on their way to a race meeting, but there were two flying together which was interesting.

Unfortunately my 135 SLR with 300mm lens wasnt to hand (I'm not taking the piss Turkey )

PS: A question - is the EC-635 being offered at all? Basically a militarised EC-135...

Comment

HOT OFF THE PRESS.FROM A TEA MAKER IN PARKGATE ST. RESULTS WILL BE OUT ON THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH . EC ALL THE WAY. FOR BOTH LUH AND UH CONTEST. FINAL DECISION BASES ON BEST TRADE IN PRICE FOR THE REMAINING A/C HELIS PLUS CASH.

Comment

What if we throw in the Lear?

There is no mention of trade in,anywhere in the Tender Documents.

Comment

The Talk Is Of A Trade In. Joe Duffy Motors Special Offer. Its All About Value For Money.what Do You Think They Are Going To Do, Hang On To All Those Helis .they Dont Have The Room ,or The Pilots. Ec Very Impressed With The Low Hours On All The Dauphins.

Comment

Your Style Of Writing Is Very Familiar To Me BillyBob....

Comment

IT'S NOT OVER TIL IT'S OVER

Last edited by Guest; 23 November 2004, 13:41.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

Working...
                              X