Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius :D

Comment

the 5 are still sittin in Shannon,with an armed guard,waiting to be painted. The Maple is subdued too so i recon there shouldnt be a problem painting over it...maye 2 coats will suffice

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Where's Dubsky when he's needed... get him to paint a few tricolours on these jets and cancel the fine

Comment

He isnt allowed in County Clare any more.(1 down,25 to go :D)

Comment

Have Indymedia jumped on this by the way? I'd like to think there's some level of intelligence there...

.... although the favourite piece I ever read was the idiot getting in the way of a bomb disposal team with a camera and rightfully getting a smack in the face... instead of learning his lesson he then proceeded to paint it as the first step towards marshall law and Ireland turning into an Orwellian nightmare..

Comment

They're too busy making up all kinds of weird conspiracy theories for why the FBI took down one of their servers (and a load of their European sites) to talk about Canadian planes. If they were American planes, it'd be quite different

Comment

I just realised that you could paint over the maple leaf with a shamrock on the Canadian jets. That would cover them up great:p
                Si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

I can imagine the scene...

"Its a new squadron livery sir,for the aerobatic team...the thorny red shamrocks...."

Comment

Goldie, the piece of low-life-scum in question is in france at the moment staying with a nation of professional cowards. Hopefully he will never insult this nation with his presence again.
                    "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                    Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                    Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Here is a photo of the 5 CF 18s in Shannon yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X