AB139..what colour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowjacket
    Someone really should enable attachment display in the threads, hint hint.

My effort:
    That's class, Yellowjacket....
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

For the record, I went for Other in the poll, I think that a camouflage colour
      scheme would be the best for it...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Then you get hippies freaking out over the killing war machines just after been baught by the air corp.

Comment

Bomb them.

I went for dark grey as a compromise colour its not too bad.
          "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Flat dull green similar to RAF Chinooks and Merlins

Comment

They should go for the Swedish method of DPM on everything,including the blades---------- very effective from above. Goldie fish won't they probably just copy the drab olive finish as used on the leased Puma back in1981?
              Sarsfield

Comment

I think they should be green since they are going to be used in the army role. Maybe grey underneath.

Comment

how bout black with yellow reflective pictures of the crest and any other essential info?

Comment

Completely defeats the point of the black paint if you stick yellow onto it. Although it would look nice, that'd be too civvy-like (I understand the scheme to be somewhat like Civil Defence in reverse, with everything paintable done in black, then stuff like "Irish Air Corps" in yellow on the side).
                    If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

the same paint job as the mowags i tink

Comment

Let's paint them so they look like Airwolf.
                        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Can we get earnest borgnine or do we have to have a tender competition for affable improbably athletic fat men?
                          "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Come-quickly
                            Can we get earnest borgnine or do we have to have a tender competition for affable improbably athletic fat men?
                            Another surrealist excerpt from the writings of Mr Comesquickly

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

According to April 2005 issue of Scale Aircraft Modelling, Lt Col K Byrne says that green is the colour...

Dark green overall with serials in white. Same for the EC135.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Someone found a new limit on the amount of alcohol they could consume!, could we have that decrypted please?

Comment

Working...
                                X