AB139..what colour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB139..what colour.

I saw elsewhere discussion as to what colour the AB139 could,would or should be when its delivered.
    I was bored at work last night..this is what I came up with.

Dark Grey

Green

Grey

Feel free to come up with your own designs...
    Dark Grey
    38.89%
    Green
    38.89%
    Grey
    12.96%
    Other
    9.26%

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

I'd go with the light grey you have or maybe an Irish dpm pattern, but that might not work out well on a heli
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

It all depends on what they're going to be used for. Green or DPM upper surfaces and grey underside would seem to make sense in the troop transport role. The grey works really well on the PC-9s, but a light grey helicopter will stick out like a sore thumb from above when going over fields. Although a grey/green coat might be a bit too like the RAF Lynx's for the Air Corps liking...

Still.. green and grey gets my vote..

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter
        I'd go with the light grey you have or maybe an Irish dpm pattern, but that might not work out well on a heli
        The great thing about polls is you can click on your option without having to post anything.
        Feel free to do a DPM yourself if you like.

Comment

My photoshop skills are rather limited

think a toned down version of this

Comment

Someone really should enable attachment display in the threads, hint hint.

My effort:
            Attached Files

Comment

GENIUS

I hope thats a nice strobe light on the bottom and not something useless like FLIR

Comment

Its a glitterball...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                  The great thing about polls is you can click on your option without having to post anything.
                  Feel free to do a DPM yourself if you like.
                  I like to talk........alot!
                  Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Comment

Add some Bee Gees music blasting out of loud speakers and we've got ourselves a pretty terrifying helicopter right there.

Comment

and the guns firin shells full of paint so 'we can paint pretty pictures all over the landscape' ................apoligies to Oddball in Kellys heros.
                      "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                      Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                      Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

a bit of pointless trivia, but if anyone has seen this month's airforce monthly, you'd have seen a lovely picture................of the new Chinese copy of the AB139

Comment

Spec ops black?
                          Meh.

Comment

Cue a spate of reports on indymedia about the army mutilating cattle in the wilds of leitrim...

Comment

Here is a clear picture of the AB139 that budding artists can use to improve on my designs.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X