Which one switches it on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one switches it on?

Instrument panel on Australian Seahawk "syndrome",visiting Cork aboard HMAS ANZAC. Not a place for tall people. Cabin is extremely difficult to get in and out of.
    Maybe Not getting Blackhawks was a good Idea after all?
    Attached Files

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Its the overhead buttons that switch it on innit?

I think half of them are just for show, to make pilots jobs seem really complicated. I'd say there are 7 or 8 actual buttons that function as something.

On, off, up, down, back, forward, left, right - Thats all you really need.
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Is the ANZAC currently in Cork ?

Is this the first time for an Australian ship/military aircraft to visit Ireland ?
      Will Seahawks be dropping by Baldonnel?

A curious Silver
      IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

Been and gone(you should visit the Naval section) currently paying honours to the Queen at spithead,along with many other Navies.
        I'm not sure if it left the deck while in cork,But it came from Glasgow,so it may have dropped in while they were en route to Cork.
        It is the first time An Australian Naval Vessel visited Ireland. Dunno about aircraft though. RAAF F111s were regular visitors to the UK and NATO nations in the past,I think one of them dropped in a few years ago...

Comment

Interesting.

Has a Kiwi ship/aircraft ever made it to our fair land ?

Comment

No disrespect to them,but I think many of their aircraft have enough trouble making it to the distant protectorates, and their navy at the moment consists of 2 ships capable of lengthy voyages.

Comment

Fair enough.

........though it makes our NS and AC almost seem high tech ! :D

Comment

You are smarter than you think Havoc.....All those thingies what look like buttons on the roof are actually circuit breakers. There really are only 7 or 8 buttons up there that do anything.

Comment

I'm not just a pretty face.
                  To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Working...
                  X