X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank
    replied
    Hi mugs,

I know the picture you're referring to and it was only an "artist's impression".

Regards,

Frank.

Leave a comment:

• mugs
    replied
    I seen a pic during the summer with the air corp roundels on the 2 front doors, and it was green like above.

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    I like the green!!

Leave a comment:

• Frank
    replied
    That's the final colour, click on this link and go to the bottom of the first page, you'll see artist's impressions of the colour schemes for both new helicopter types.

Regards,

Frank.

Leave a comment:

• yooklid
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank
    BTW, it's great to see that the only dayglo in the picture is the pilot's flight suit.
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking

Leave a comment:

• Frank
    replied
    BTW, it's great to see that the only dayglo in the picture is the pilot's flight suit.

Leave a comment:

• yooklid
    replied
    Is that the final color?

Leave a comment:

• Frank
    replied
    Yep, that's a cable cutter on top alright, there doesn't seem to be one on the bottom but if you look at the picture of the heli with the rotors turning it has pointy skids, maybe these form the lower part of cable catcher set up?

Regards,

Frank.

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    Good work Frank. I notice they are fitted with weather radar...And is that a cable catcher I see above the cockpit?

Leave a comment:

• Frank
    started a topic First pictures of the new Air Corps EC135's

First pictures of the new Air Corps EC135's

Hi Guys,

I've just got my hands of the first pictures of both of the new Air Corps EC135's. Both heli's are still wearing their temporary German civil test reg and markings, the Air Corps reg & roundels have yet to be applied.

Medium sized pictures are below, click here to see the full size pictures.

Regards,

Frank.
Working...
X