First pictures of the new Air Corps EC135's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itchy
    Im raging...heading down to Marseille this weekend...wanted to take a few piccies for myself (and IMO!!!) ah sure we'll see what we can find.

Would have been a huge waste of time, considering the Helis are built in Germany(Donauworth-Hence the German Pre Delivery Reg)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Decent pics nice one
      What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
      Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Whats the white pod on 270?

Comment

Possibly compresed air cylinder to inflate floatation bags,can't understand why only heli had these fitted,cutbacks perhaps!!!!!!

Comment

I have to say the machines look great. At last the Air Corps have an overtly military helicopter. I dare anybody to say its a civilian company. Only one set of floats purchased I believe. This is probably due to its training role not being required to go off shore. No doubt they are heavy, expensive and useless if used over land. I believe however that a second set of normal skids have been bought and the aircraft needs to be jacked up to change into floats. Can anybody enlighten?

Comment

its just a pity that its just the two like for the entire country.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                Would have been a huge waste of time, considering the Helis are built in Germany(Donauworth-Hence the German Pre Delivery Reg)
                Yeah. EC135 and 145 are made in Donauworth. The Tiger and NH90 will be produced there aswell.
                Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Can't wait to for the deliver of the AB139's supposed to be getting 4 of them isn't it? wonder if they'll be kitted out for military purpose eswell
                  What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                  Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

two dark helis passed over me on the naas road yesterday at around 16.45 presume that was the aforementioned

Comment

Originally posted by Infantry Sandbag
                      Can't wait to for the deliver of the AB139's supposed to be getting 4 of them isn't it? wonder if they'll be kitted out for military purpose eswell
                      See other threads for the details.

Comment

Pics look good, just seen one fly around,
                        yeah look big enough, good colour scheme against grey skyline had
                        no problems locating it when I heard the din of its engines. What is
                        the role of the EC-135?

Comment

Sorry bad quality, learning how to use camera
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hairflick
                            What is the role of the EC-135?
                            Mainly pilot training but capable of other roles.

Comment

So the next question is, when do the AB139's arrive?!?
                              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

First two arrive late 2006, next two arrive early 2007. If they look as good as the EC135s it will be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X