No announcement yet.

First pictures of the new Air Corps EC135's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks have very little to do with it....I think what really matters is how they preform!!
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairflick
      Sorry bad quality, learning how to use camera
      Congratulations, your Photo is the first on the web of the New helis in Ireland.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Was in baldonnel today got a few shots of 270,new camera so forgive if not the greatest quality
        Attached Files

Comment

Is that the final colour scheme?
          Theirs not to make reply,
          Theirs not to reason why,
          Theirs but to do and die:
          Into the valley of Death
          Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

It's been delivered, I think it's pretty safe to assume it is

Comment

Odin_ie,
              A small correction. Perhaps its not how they perform thats important but how they are utilised. I hope that unlike the past the Air Corps will provide credable service to the Army. The looks of the EC135s suggest that they will, i.e. not silver or grey and red, thats what looks suggest to me. Of course I could be completey wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mugs
                Is that the final colour scheme?
                No. They will be washing off the Green paint and flying it in its original yellow primer colour until the new supply of dayglo purple arrive.

(goldie is taking the piss)

Great photos.

Comment

A few more photos from today at baldonnel
                  Attached Files

Comment

This evening about 15.30 EC135 270 flew in formation with gazelle 241 towards newbridge,with 241 taking the lead,perhaps some type of photo shoot?

Comment

Congratulations, your Photo is the first on the web of the New helis in Ireland.

Comment

Hopefully we in the artillery will get to do what every other artillery unit in other armys get to do that is to fly and land our 105 field guns and gun crews into gun positions for live shoots etc ,
                        And not in the back of trucks which was great for artillery quick actions 60 years ago.

Comment

Hmm...

Not in artillery long then are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spook
                            Was in baldonnel today got a few shots of 270,new camera so forgive if not the greatest quality
                            Spook I hope you haven't got a copywright on those first three pics because they've appeared on an other website.

(At the very bottom)
                            Last edited by mugs; 5 November 2005, 16:39.
                            Theirs not to make reply,
                            Theirs not to reason why,
                            Theirs but to do and die:
                            Into the valley of Death
                            Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbilko
                              Hopefully we in the artillery will get to do what every other artillery unit in other armys get to do that is to fly and land our 105 field guns and gun crews into gun positions for live shoots etc ,
                              And not in the back of trucks which was great for artillery quick actions 60 years ago.
                              Not with an EC135 you won't ... wait untill the UHs arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by mugs
                                Spook I hope you haven't got a copywright on those first three pics because they've appeared on an other website.

(At the very bottom)

That little shit solidus done the same to me over there a while back. Pulled a load of my photos off the web and pasted it in his own website, never once stating he had not taken them, accepting all the praise for them too.

Give me just an hour with him, a blow torch and a pair of pliers...

If you are going to use photos from somewhere else on the web, this is how best to do it.

From UKAR Message Board

Well done to Beanieman for these excellent photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X