Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Air Corps EC135 At Galway Hospital

Hi Guys
    Lucky enough to have Had the camera with me when I saw the Air Corp EC135 Tail No 270 going into University College Hospital Galway tonight at around 7pm.
    Hope you like them.

Brian

good pic's ,it was on the news as well bringing a minister to Tory Island, nice looking too
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter
      good pic's ,it was on the news as well bringing a minister to Tory Island, nice looking too
      Saw that. 'Twas the Minister of Education, Mary Hanafin, opening a new secondary school on the island. I thought I was hearing things, but the report mentioned a pupil:teacher ratio of 2:1 (7 teachers, 15 pupils).... ?????
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

So the new buy WAS for the MATS! Why bother painting it green? Or is that a cunning ploy to fool Joe Public into thinking the money hasn't been spent on giving Berties boys and girls another nice little toy?

Comment

The Army have been told the AB139s are for them. The EC135 is for air ambulance and VIP transport.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pod
            So the new buy WAS for the MATS! Why bother painting it green? Or is that a cunning ploy to fool Joe Public into thinking the money hasn't been spent on giving Berties boys and girls another nice little toy?
            The public wouldn't care either way.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
              The Army have been told the AB139s are for them. The EC135 is for air ambulance and VIP transport.
              I'll believe it when i see it
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Working...
              X