• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ODIN
    Lt General

• ODIN
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldie fish
    The Army have been told the AB139s are for them. The EC135 is for air ambulance and VIP transport.
    I'll believe it when i see it

Leave a comment:

• FMolloy
    King Monkey

• FMolloy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pod
    So the new buy WAS for the MATS! Why bother painting it green? Or is that a cunning ploy to fool Joe Public into thinking the money hasn't been spent on giving Berties boys and girls another nice little toy?
    The public wouldn't care either way.

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    Tim Horgan

• Goldie fish
    replied
    The Army have been told the AB139s are for them. The EC135 is for air ambulance and VIP transport.

Leave a comment:

• Pod
    Banned User

• Pod
    replied
    So the new buy WAS for the MATS! Why bother painting it green? Or is that a cunning ploy to fool Joe Public into thinking the money hasn't been spent on giving Berties boys and girls another nice little toy?

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    Captain

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by mutter nutter
    good pic's ,it was on the news as well bringing a minister to Tory Island, nice looking too
    Saw that. 'Twas the Minister of Education, Mary Hanafin, opening a new secondary school on the island. I thought I was hearing things, but the report mentioned a pupil:teacher ratio of 2:1 (7 teachers, 15 pupils).... ?????

Leave a comment:

• mutter nutter
    "Nice ass, Samson..."

• mutter nutter
    replied
    good pic's ,it was on the news as well bringing a minister to Tory Island, nice looking too

Leave a comment:

• Brian McGrath
    Private 3*

• Brian McGrath
    started a topic Irish Air Corps EC135 At Galway Hospital

Irish Air Corps EC135 At Galway Hospital

Hi Guys
    Lucky enough to have Had the camera with me when I saw the Air Corp EC135 Tail No 270 going into University College Hospital Galway tonight at around 7pm.
    Hope you like them.

Brian

Working...
X