Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey D
    replied
    Where's your sence of pride! Its a turboprop with a tricolour painted on it!:-patriot:

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    aircraft first then a pr manager, who wants to see a turboprop flyover?????

Leave a comment:

• Gunner Al
    Guest replied
    Do ya think the AirCorp will have any involvment in the Special Oylimpics, like a flyover for VIPs or anything like that?

I think they need a new PR manager just to get them noticed!!

Leave a comment:

• ranger
    Guest replied
    there're are plenty of occasions for aer corps flyovers over croke park
    almost every sunday or the upcoming soccer internationals but who would do the requesting and of whom. however as someone else said, they already have enough publicity and can't take those looking to join the force . :flagwave:

Leave a comment:

• Joey D
    replied
    Its not the whole Brit thing that annoyed me but rather that its not often that the public can see the Air Corps in action and that an Air Corps actually exists in Ireland. I think the Heineken Cup was a good opportunity wasted.

Leave a comment:

• Bud Fox
    Guest replied
    Why should we have to rely on the Brits for everything

Leave a comment:

• ranger
    Guest replied
    they would not have been as awesome as the brit jets but would'nt the marchettis been capable of performing the flyover at heinekan cup game last week?? :flagwave:

Leave a comment:

• Joey D
    replied
    At least they can do fly overs, whatever the colours - instead of having to get the RAF to do fly overs (like over Lansdowne Road for the Heineken Cup Final last week)

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Option 2.

Slovenian PC-9 with camo and grey underside scheme.

Leave a comment:

• Come-quickly
    replied
    Besides, panthers aren't tigers

Leave a comment:

• Come-quickly
    replied
    Wouldn't we have to be in NATO, which despite what Eoin "Headshots" Dubsky thinks we aren't.

Leave a comment:

• Farel'
    replied
    if we had the panther,would we be eligible for Tigermeet?

Leave a comment:

• yooklid
    replied
    Hmmm... I originally voted for low viz gray, but I think camo is better now. Save the low viz gray for the Fighters....

Leave a comment:

• Turkey
    replied
    Foo, that sounds good to me, and a motif that has not been hacked to death[like the sharkmouth].

:flagwave:

Leave a comment:

• nonexistantfoo
    Guest replied
    the only thing with the overall grey is... these aircraft are going to be flowing low level mainly, so grey will stick out pretty obvious against the ground - these arent air defence aircraft either so the they dont need to be camoflaged to aircraft in the sky...

the grey undersides and dpm type/green upper surfaces makes the best sense probably... however.. lets really push out the boat here...

instead of the shark which features on so many aircraft worldwide... why not be individualistic.. and stick the light strike squadrons panther on the nose

if done properly it would be great eye candy and i think it would make it pretty damn obvious its a military aircraft turkey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X