No announcement yet.

Agusta Westland AB139 for Irish Air Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent images they look alot better then i could ever of imagined when the words DAYGLO were rumoured prevously and now look at these magnificent assets of the IAC. May God Bless All Those Who Fly In Them And Contribution They Will Provide To The State And DF For Decades To Come...
    British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
    Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

[As the British flag comes down]

Michael Collins: So that's what all the bother was about.

Comment

• Winch fitted but where is the FLIR.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
        Winch fitted but where is the FLIR.
        Not fitted at the moment, however there appears to be mounting for something under the chin, left of centreline(looking forward)

Can I ask all users to put their photos in the IMO Gallery, and link them from there, instead of attaching same. Doing so would discourage "Media" types stealing the photos and using them in their "newspapers"

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Arrival of AW-139s

The two helis landed in the Curragh earlier. Got a few photos but having difficulty uploading them. Anyone who wants to see them just send a pm of your email address.

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

Otto Von Bismark

Comment

• cool Eddie, thanks
            Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

• So We won't be seeing them fly over South Dublin on their way to the Don? Pity.

Best get back to me studies.

Thanks for the heads-up Ed.
              If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

• Seen the pair of them fly over my house in Johnstown yesterday around 2.10pm..... the sound of the engines had me running for the window. Nice sight to behold.... now if ONLY we can convert those useless electronic voting machines to something useful.

regards

Måk

Comment

• Originally posted by Måk View Post
                  now if ONLY we can convert those useless electronic voting machines to something useful.
                  More Helis maybe??
                  What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• You....

read my mind Odin. Much more useful to have another 4 of these machines giving real value to the country. Rather that than having those voting machines sit there in storage and only possibly used ( if ever) once in a blue moon.

Regards

Måk

Comment

• Arent the voting machines stored by the DOD too?
                      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer View Post
                        And on that matter does anyone know how many kits are available, one or two?

It is my understanding that the Army Ambulances at Curragh Camp occasionally help out in the area around the camp, I dont know how often or for what type of assistance.
                        They only have one air ambulance kit for the EC135
                        Last edited by FMolloy; 25 November 2006, 14:33.
                        I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

• Originally posted by Måk View Post
                          read my mind Odin. Much more useful to have another 4 of these machines giving real value to the country. Rather that than having those voting machines sit there in storage and only possibly used ( if ever) once in a blue moon.

Regards

Måk
                          Sell them to Florida?

Comment

• Something Interesting(in my opinion) about the new machines. One is an AB139. The other is an AW139.
                            Ser No Reg Owner Delivery Role Notes
                            31048 274 Irish Air Corps 8/2006 EMS/SAR/Multirole
                            31055 I-CDDL Consorzio Elicotteri Fininvest 10/2006 Corporate- First Certified AW139
                            31059 275 Irish Air Corps 11/2006 EMS/SAR/Multirole

Some photos(by armedboarder)

Comment

• fantasic pictures
                              There is no problem that cannot be fixed with high explosive.

Comment

• greta pics

BTW, can I ask why the pilot is armed?
                                Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Working...
                                X