Agusta Westland AB139 for Irish Air Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel My last Goldie.I found them in the gallery. :redface:
    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• More photos, again from Armedboarder.

Originally posted by andy View Post
      MAG mount should be Mini mount but apart from that they are excellent helis.
      A what?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Never in a millions years would anyone guess that is an Irish Air Corps door gunner

Deadly!!!

Edit: Infact Goldie any chance you could find out if I can post this picture else where?
        Last edited by mugs; 25 November 2006, 23:41.
        Theirs not to make reply,
        Theirs not to reason why,
        Theirs but to do and die:
        Into the valley of Death
        Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          Originally posted by andy View Post
          MAG mount should be Mini mount but apart from that they are excellent helis.
          A what?
          I think he means one of these:

As pictured on a MH60L

Comment

• Originally posted by mugs View Post

Edit: Infact Goldie any chance you could find out if I can post this picture else where?

No.

They are the property of Armedboarder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry View Post
              Babysteps lads....baby steps.

Comment

• Drool
                Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

• teeny weenie baby steps goldie considering the reputed aversion a certain senior member of air corps management has towards the whole low and/or night flying bit as done by the rotary wing persuasion
                  It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have.

Comment

• The new patch it seems....for sale on ebay already,

What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Never in a millions years would anyone guess that is an Irish Air Corps door gunner

Deadly!!!

Mugs,

Would not think that this guy is the gunner, as his rank markings (on shoulder
                      epaulette) indicate that he is commissioned.... I think it's a Captain's bars I'm looking at...
                      so it's probably the pilot or copilot
                      Last edited by Truck Driver; 27 November 2006, 06:27.
                      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldemboots!
                        I'm sure he's just posing.
                        He's a Capt alright..Might take a spin over to bal tomorrow and take a few snaps.

Edit..just saw the Great Pic's on Page 8..I still might go over,wanna have a look anyway..
                        Last edited by Craghopper; 27 November 2006, 19:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                          Mugs,

Would not think that this guy is the gunner, as his rank markings (on shoulder
                          epaulette) indicate that he is commissioned.... I think it's a Captain's bars I'm looking at...
                          so it's probably the pilot or copilot
                          Jesus Christ!!!

Way to piss on that!!!!
                          Theirs not to make reply,
                          Theirs not to reason why,
                          Theirs but to do and die:
                          Into the valley of Death
                          Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

• As far as I can remember at least one of the people sent on the gunners course was an officer
                            "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                            Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                            Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Jesus Christ!!!

Way to piss on that!!!!
                              Sorry you're offended....
                              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Anybody know when the option on the other possible 2 helis has to exercised
                                What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X