• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheer brilliance!!!

Comment

Nuclear Capability
      Excessive.

Did anyone notice IMO's little mention at the bottom?
      Last edited by mugs; 23 October 2006, 23:54.
      Theirs not to make reply,
      Theirs not to reason why,
      Theirs but to do and die:
      Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

I think that's only new. The culprit is watching.....
        "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
        - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

As those familiar with wikis will know, the culprit is in fact several different people......And is quite possibly a user of this board......

Comment

dododododododododo!!!!!!!!!!
            Theirs not to make reply,
            Theirs not to reason why,
            Theirs but to do and die:
            Into the valley of Death
            Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

That was a good laugh!!
              Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Its a big online Whodunnit?! I reckon it was the vicar in the kitchen with the candlestick.:confused:

would be even more fun if the culprit had of left clues...now that would truly be the sign of some-one with too much time on their hands!
                "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Visit Irish military Online for the real scoop!(the duck is a spy) www.irishmilitaryonline.com
                  There's only one thing then, we need to find out what they eat for breakfast.
                  As for accuracy, presumably the missile carries MRVs with terminal phase sensors and guidance.

Comment

Let the finger pointing commence!
                    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

very funny
                      :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman View Post
                        I reckon it was the vicar in the kitchen with the candlestick.:confused:
                        As Fr. Ted would say "Tsch those protestents".

Comment

Ok sleuths, so far we know is its a protestant duck in the kitchen.
                          The use of a candlestick may suggest underlying pyromaniac tendencies.

Jag you must start work on a search warrant, we will need access to the kitchen immediately
                          Factories dont burn themselves down, they need help from people like you and me.

Comment

Originally posted by PTE bog View Post
                            Ok sleuths, so far we know is its a protestant duck in the kitchen.
                            The use of a candlestick may suggest underlying pyromaniac tendencies.

Jag you must start work on a search warrant, we will need access to the kitchen immediately
                            Could also be sexual perversion!
                            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Rofl...
                              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

A new level of depravity, thank you Zulu... legend!
                                Factories dont burn themselves down, they need help from people like you and me.

Comment

Working...
                                X