freedom of information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freedom of information

hi hope there is no similar thread to this, but im wondering what is the adress and to whom do you write to for the results of the cadetship competition this year? is it the same for the AC and army?

Freedom of Information Officer,
    Defence Forces' Headquarters,
    Parkgate (East),
    Infirmary Rd,
    Dublin 7.
    Phone: (01) 8042758
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Should that not be "office" rather than "Officer"? I understand FOI inquiries are dealt with by Civilian DF staff.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

In the phone book the FOI person in all Government Departments is refered to as officer.

Comment

FOI Address

DFHQ Parkgate East no longer exists;
          The new address is: Freedom of Information Officer, DHRMS, DFHQ, Colaiste Caoimhin, Mobi Rd, Glasnevin, Dublin 9. You can request a copy of your file and an assessment of your psychometric/group exercise tests by the DF Psychologist. The psychologist will contact you and give a verbal assessment over the phone and the FOI Office will give you the written material. A very user-friendly service I might add.

Comment

There is a dedicated FOI staff uder the command of he DF's FOI Officer

a person

rather than Office

a place

they are normaly quite decent, but very busy.
            Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
            Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

thanks a million folks, like the FOI service i am about to use, you are a very user friendly service.

Comment

Originally posted by squigs View Post
                thanks a million folks, like the FOI service i am about to use, you are a very user friendly service.
                Unless you ask a stupin question or use the acronym "batt" Then you get your ass handed to you . But other than that. A fine friendly service alright?
                Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
                Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
                do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Working...
                X