Much on in Waterford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much on in Waterford

Is there much going on now in Waterford? I used to parade there back in the days of 9th Batt D coy but then final year in college happened and after that I was off doing volunteer work for the year. What's the standard of training like now?
    Wherever you go, there you are.

There A Coy 33rd Bn these days. 33rd are active not sure about Waterford City.

Comment

you could always just join the NSR 3 COY....good bunch of guys..
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I am with D Coy in Dungarvan but im in college now in waterford so i cant be with them the whole time. I want to go to the A Coy meetings but i heard they are very inactive so i dont know. I will go tomorrow night and see about joining them....

Where are the NSR 3 Coy?

BTW. What other Coy's are close to waterford city that i could train with?

Comment

One of my privates wants to parade in Waterford due to college, but it will cost her €20 per night in taxi fares.

Comment

what are the pln in dungarvan like? are they active?

Comment

Dungarvan is a company headquarters - D coy 33bn.
              Yes were are active or like to think so
              Im Ron Burgendy??

Comment

Hey tony man, howz ur craic? So we're goin on the ranges on [Hello??? Operational info!!! ] thanks for tellin me, ill get on to john n see what the craic is.

I want to parade here in waterford too but tis gonna cost me some bomb n i've heard thay aint that active.

MOD: The posting of operational/restricted information is strictly forbidden on the board see here http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...ead.php?t=9630
                Last edited by Docman; 8 November 2006, 17:31.

Comment

Well if you are in Dungarvan..Clonmel is equi distant so why not consider 31 reserve cav...Mps or medics...best of being based in a manned post..constant acess to weapons etc...
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                    Well if you are in Dungarvan..Clonmel is equi distant so why not consider 31 reserve cav...Mps or medics...best of being based in a manned post..constant acess to weapons etc...
                    Shurely if tou live in Dungarvan the RDF unit in Dungarvan is the closest to go to?????
                    Im Ron Burgendy??

Comment

Why would you want to leave fungarvan for clonmel of all places anyway?

Comment

Dungarvin has a unit these days dosn't it?

Comment

Yeah, D coy 33 Bn

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzle View Post
                            Dungarvin has a unit these days dosn't it?
                            Just to clear things up Dungarvan has had an FCÁ/Army Reserve unit based there since the late 40's/early 50's. Its always been a company headquarters, firstly HQ C coy 13th and since the re-org HQ D coy 33rd. Waterford City however was, until the re-org, in a totaly different batalion area, they are now also part of the 33rd but are a still a seprate company....A coy.

Le Meas
                            Last edited by tonyrdf; 11 November 2006, 02:08.
                            Im Ron Burgendy??

Comment

When I was with Waterford - what was Dcoy - it was very inactive. That's why I was asking about it. Anyone know if it's still the same way or are they doing a bit more these days
                              Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X