MP Brassard Quandry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Brassard Quandry

Something for our RDF MP bretheren here....
    ... especially as one of the options is the same colour scheme as the
    one in use in the DF (black with white lettering)

MP Brassard
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

rdf mps can't wear MP flashes or brassards , i remember a female cpl wearing an issued one and she got the arse chewed of her
    :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Of course they can't, they can't be allowed be mistaken for "real MP's"
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Originally posted by flash bang View Post
        rdf mps can't wear MP flashes or brassards , i remember a female cpl wearing an issued one and she got the arse chewed of her
        Why?
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

to tell you the truth i don't know why , the brassards are not on issue to the rdf and are seldom worn by the pdf unless on overseas duty
          :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

she got the arse chewed of her
            Maybe shes just into that...
            Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

there would have been a lot of chewing involved

Comment

there would have been a lot of chewing involved
                Maybe HE would have been into that
                "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

no it was a she

Comment

What did I start?????

Comment

Have often seen MPs wearing Brassards..especially in khaki shirtsleeve order..are we entering into the world of myth and fanatsy again?
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                        Have often seen MPs wearing Brassards..especially in khaki shirtsleeve order..are we entering into the world of myth and fanatsy again?
                        yup...looks like that and yes your right,MP's do wear brassards on SD No 3s

Comment

Thats the dress for those working in Government buildings anyway. Brassard and all.
                          Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Itchy View Post
                            Thats the dress for those working in Government buildings anyway. Brassard and all.
                            Have seen them been worn on DPM on home duties aswell - usually the mobile
                            patrols...

Comment

They originally came about on service with UNIFIL. Black brazard with white MP lettering for MPs posted to the UNIFIL police and Black brazard with red MP lettering for MP's posted to the Infantry Battalion MP section (i.e. local police).

Comment

Working...
                              X