Begging Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begging Again

Thanks to all the guys who answered my query on Naval badges. Now I'm looking for three (3) more scarce badges for my collection. 1971 issue 24Bn. The one with the hand holding the cross. 1st Grn S&T and 6th Fld. S&T. The last two were almagated to form the Curragh Tpt. Coy. around 1981-82. Al donations gratefully recieved.

Three suggestions:

Flt Sgt Perkins in the Air Corps collects badges. Has a website to display same
    (www.irishmilitaryinsignia.com)

Also, there is a tailor down the East Side of the Curragh Camp (prob the tailor
    for the Mil College), a Cpl, who had an impressive collection when I was last there.

Also, Central Clothing Stores in McKee has a collection of flashes. Maybe they have
    spares, or would know here to put hands on what you are looking for?
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Begging again

Truck Driver; Thanks for the info. Flt.Sgt Perkins is a friend of of mine and he can't get the ones I want.I've been to his house to see his collection and it's amazing.The badges I'm looking for are VERY rare.I think there is only one man who served in the 6th. Field S&T still serving in the army.Didn't know about the tailor in the Curragh. Will also try central stores . Thanks again

Comment

Looking at the links - Oh how I miss the old badges.
        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

begging again

Originally posted by ZULU View Post
          Looking at the links - Oh how I miss the old badges.
          You don't happen to have any by any chance
          He's not a bad officer because he makes bad decisions; He's a bad officer because he makes F*** all decisions.

Comment

band of brothers comes to mind there

Comment

Working...
            X