joining reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joining reserve

Hello i'm joing the Fca soon,I'm applying tomorrow,I seen an ad saying that i have to be at the barracks for 7:45,Can i go to any barracks to sign up,because i was going to be goign to mullingar barracks,And is this the correct time?
    Bundy

If you know someone(or someone who knows someone) who trains there or has something to do with it, get their number ask who to contact. Most likely you will be put through to the recruit platoon commander...

Comment

Originally posted by Bundy View Post
      Hello i'm joing the Fca soon,I'm applying tomorrow,I seen an ad saying that i have to be at the barracks for 7:45,Can i go to any barracks to sign up,because i was going to be goign to mullingar barracks,And is this the correct time?
      1. Identify the nearest military post to you.

2. Identify which unit you would like to join. You mention Mullingar, which has
      a limited amount of RDF (not FCA anymore) units.

3. In the Green Pages (Government Departments) of the phone book, look up the Department of Defence
      section. The number for Columb Barracks, Mullingar will be listed here.
      Ring and ask to be put through to the RDF unit of your choice. Ring
      during the day and you should get a member of the PDF Cadre Staff. He/She will
      be able to advise on time/date of training parade, etc. To speed up the process, bring
      a set of passport photos and the long form version of your birth cert.
      That's the one which lists your parents' names and occupations.

Best of luck....
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

According to military.ie the only RDF unit training there is 54 RAR.
        Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

Don't forget to bring a parent/guardian to sign the paperwork if you're under 18 and bring your PPS number as well..
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
          Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
          Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
          Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Working...
          X