Directions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions!

Can any one help me out , i need directions to St. Bricins military hospital, i have a rough idea where is but i need to know exactly?????????????

Where are you coming from?
    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

River Liffey at bottom of picture.
      Phoenix Park on lhs.
      Bricins top rhs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Unless my geography of the park is totally off the Aras is not at the location mentioned....

Comment

Odd that... Suppose it's GENERALLY right... ish.. right enough to roughly do..

Bricins, however, is...

Basically, get yourself to the gates of the park, go up infirmary road (it's signposted) and take the 2nd BIG right (non-small-cul de sac type one) and go to the end of the road. Or so I've been told...
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
          Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
          Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
          Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Generally right??

It's a satellite picture for God sake!

Comment

On a completely unrelated note - best of luck to all concerned in their final interviews!
              "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
              Gen. Robert E. Lee

Comment

Open the link, enter any street name in Dublin, your Capital city, and enter "Infirmary Road" as your destination (nearest to Bricins). State whether you are driving, cycling, walking or Luasing.

Comment

im going for a medical too and went up to bricans earlier on to make sure was going the right way, get onto infirmary rd and take 2nd right turn ( the one with the signpost for st.bricans on it) go straight you will pass a block of flats on left and entrance to bricans will be in front of you
                  Barney: Hello, my name is Barney Gumble, and I'm an alcoholic.
                  Lisa: Mr Gumble, this is a girl scouts meeting.
                  Barney: Is it, or is it you girls can't admit that you have a problem?

Comment

dont stop till you get to the gates.......if you like your hub caps..
                    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Originally posted by Darksaga View Post
                      dont stop till you get to the gates.......if you like your hub caps..
                      And the locals call that "Brickem's street". Can you guess why?
                      Without supplies no army is brave.

—Frederick the Great,

Instructions to his Generals, 1747

Comment

thanks lads, and thanks viking!

Comment

Working...
                        X