Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Ops question

One for the real experts.

When using the Marconi and the Lucie, and you are not using the helmet, which goes on first? Marconi headset or Lucie harness?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

MArconi I would think. The mesh head mount form the LUCIE going on over it then with the velcro straps locking around the back of the head.

It would be kind of fiddly the other way with the forehead rests of the LUCIE IMO
    "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

I concur with zulu.btw the lucie is much more comfortable to wear on the head mount.When worn on the helmet it tends to angle downwards.
      "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

I just found that there wasn't much to catch the velcro on with the head mount. Then again, I have a big head.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
        X