No announcement yet.

Individual attitudes in the DF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A19 says you RDF may not command PDF unless specifically placed under their command. Correct.
    You can charge him though for other things. quite happily.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
      A19 says you RDF may not command PDF unless specifically placed under their command. Correct.
      Post that bit will you be Trellheim

thanks
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prisoner View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong says he, putting his hand out, but it was always my understanding that in general an RDF person has no authority over a PDF person, unless it was a specific duty or detail eg guard commander.

In this case I would be of the opinion that the RDF person had no direct authority over the PDF person. But that does not excuse bad manners.
        Originally posted by trellheim View Post
        Irrelevant. I have no direct command over a Private in 4th Bn for instance but he is still required to obey my orders and respect my rank.
        sigpic
        Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
        My favourite moment was when the
        Originally posted by hedgehog
        red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Exactly the point GH. That addenda to A19 was put in just for Cadre. IMHO.
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Regardless of the minute legalities of the case the PDF guy was out of line in telling anyone including the RDF NCO to F Off. He should have been charged by his own NCOs.. conduct preduj... to Etc.
            He could on the other hand have used his head told him he cannot give him the keys and that was it. I am sure the particular individual was either a complete red arse or one of those guys who are always angling for a cushy number.. a waster..
            As regards Officers clicking the fingers I have come across similar in the past.. ust ignore the pricks and get your own back: once as a guard commander I had a young officer who tried it on, nearly demented by ensuring that our mobile patrols called him up , I reported everything , smallese noise etc ,on time etc , kept him awake and on his toes all night. BOS knew what was going on but let it go..

Comment

Working...
            X