Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living with the USP (Split from Pistol Poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your calculations include the Naval service? Remember it is the primary weapon used for armed boardings since the retirement of the gustav.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by cooley View Post
      Do your calculations factor in the RDF as they have also been issued with them?
      Its my understaning that some units have them in stores now...

Comment

Any word yet on instructors' courses being run on these soon? No point having them without people trained on them.

Comment

It will be for Sgt and up as it integrates the Range management Cse to..

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            Does your calculations include the Naval service? Remember it is the primary weapon used for armed boardings since the retirement of the gustav.
            Nope.never entered my head. i am a grunt remember.But yeah i guess they would get them also and the a.c also.Not certain about the rdf though:confused:
            They are marked uspon the bottom of the pistol grip.Hope that helps.

p.s: I wish to apologise to the board for the contravention of the rules.Your right i should have known better.A momentary slip i assure you.Wont be repeated.Mea culpa:redface: :redface:
            "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
              Nope.never entered my head. i am a grunt remember.But yeah i guess they would get them also and the a.c also.Not certain about the rdf though:confused:
              They are marked uspon the bottom of the pistol grip.Hope that helps.

p.s: I wish to apologise to the board for the contravention of the rules.Your right i should have known better.A momentary slip i assure you.Wont be repeated.Mea culpa:redface: :redface:
              GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_army01 View Post
                We should really get him to write an essay, the way things are today.
                Thank you for your mature response to your mistake APOD. I only wish all users who suffer points acted in the same way. Its a short 30 days.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_army01 View Post
                  Nah.i think the cossack is deserved for that one.Assuming the position now.
                  "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                    We should really get him to write an essay, the way things are today.
                    Thank you for your mature response to your mistake APOD. I only wish all users who suffer points acted in the same way. Its a short 30 days.
                    Yeah,True but they still get the "odd Pressup" here and there!!..:wink:

Comment

Nah.i think the cossack is deserved for that one.Assuming the position now.
                      Do 40 of them!!

Comment

Nah

Assume the stress position outside the armoury door

or better yet

half press up position nose touching the ground- stay in that position till i say other wise

Who used to do that all the time 01
                        Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                        Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                        The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                        The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                        The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                        Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                          Nah

Assume the stress position outside the armoury door

or better yet

half press up position nose touching the ground- stay in that position till i say other wise

Who used to do that all the time 01

Comment

They are marked usp on the bottom of the pistol grip.Hope that helps.
                            There USP's so, the P8 is maked P8

P8 (USP) Pics
                            Muzzle
                            Lieutenant
                            Last edited by Muzzle; 8 March 2007, 10:24.

Comment

I was asked a question on the USP's that Im really unsure of, so here it goes to see if anyone here who has handled the new weapon, does the new USP have a ring at the end of the pistol grip for the attachment of a laynard to it. I dont know this one as Im still to handle it. I know there was on the BAP.
                              Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
                              http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

There is a loop set in to the end of the pistol grip where a ring can be attached.
                                Muzzle
                                Lieutenant
                                Last edited by Muzzle; 21 March 2007, 10:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X