Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From RDF to PDF

Hello all,

What i mean is, is it like if im in the RDF for a year or two & then decide to go full time at the age of 26, would the army make an exception because i would be in the RDF already?

Tom.
    Last edited by SargentTom; 2 November 2007, 23:56.
    Óglaigh na hÉireann

Well,officially;
    ''The upper age limit for enlistment in the Army /Air Corps is 25 years of age on the date of enlistment.''
    So go for it!

Oh yes,the Navy upper age limit is 27..

eroo
    I will see you in the tall grass...

Comment

Full time reservists are something that has not happened since the early 1980s. You don't "decide" to go full time.

However I think what you may be trying to ask is, Is there an extension to the upper age limit for PDF recruits if the potential recruit is a member of the RDF?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
        Full time reservists are something that has not happened since the early 1980s. You don't "decide" to go full time.
        Ah the Full Time FCA, Happy Days. 1979, the Leaving Cert passed and duties in the Silvermines once a week with a day and a half to rest off. I should have stayed at it and come in direct as a Sergeant in 1989 instead of sweating my bollocks off doing things the right way.
        sigpic
        Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
        My favourite moment was when the
        Originally posted by hedgehog
        red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post

However I think what you may be trying to ask is, Is there an extension to the upper age limit for PDF recruits if the potential recruit is a member of the RDF?
          Yes mate thats it, im sh*t with words sorry for not making myself clearer.

Tom.
          Óglaigh na hÉireann

Comment

Working...
          X