Corrigans Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrigans Challenge

Richard Corrigan cooks for the Irish Defence forces in Kosovo and learns about catering in a war zone

RTE 1 On now!!!!!
    "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

He is better in the kitchen than he was on the pitch
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

I notice every officer that could volunteered to take the grub up to the OP and then appeared to stand at the top of the queue for it.
      courage, endurance, mateship and sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
        I notice every officer that could volunteered to take the grub up to the OP and then appeared to stand at the top of the queue for it.
        Thats just typical ..good show..There should be more.

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
          Noticed that too, amazing, isn't it?

Who does Kevin McStay serve with back home?
          "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Originally posted by Steamy Window View Post
            Noticed that too, amazing, isn't it?

Who does Kevin McStay serve with back home?

none of your beeswax!:wink:

Comment

Eh..........OPSEC!

Comment

Not a bad show, if not for the glut of officers nosing about looking for food...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Yes, 1 & 3 on duty in the OP, somehow grew to 29 for the kebab meal ! Just as well there was no emergency in Camp Clarke !

Comment

Officers to the Front !

Yes, 1 & 3 for duty in the OP, somehow grew to 29 for the kebabs !
                    Just as well there was no emergency in Camp Clarke !

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                      Not a bad show, if not for the glut of officers nosing about looking for food...
                      I agree, show done in good spirit, but the officers can't help themselves. They are the worst bunch of hangers on. The Lt.Colonel even pitched up at the OP and as he peered at the camera you just know he was thinking "does my career look good in this"
                      Any tool can be uncomfortable

Comment

I hate that loud,ignorant bollix Corrigan.....I'd love to buy him a box of frozen chicken burgers from Dunnes and give them too him for Christmas..his reaction would be priceless!!

I missed it,anyone know when/if it is repeated??
                        I will see you in the tall grass...

Comment

It was very simular to the Mountjoy challenge.

Comment

he is a bit irritating alright perhaps they should give him a few turkey twisselers as a starter ,,,
                            any program which portrays the role of the DF forces to joe and Josephine blogs has some merit and there is a chance that it might reach a wider audience then a purely df orientated program ,, admittedly he is rather annoying and opinionated
                            "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

Ah lads,
                              what did ye expect? everyone was told to be on their best behaviour, no eff words/racist jokes,etc. within earshot of the cameras,.As for the excess of officers, sure, it's etched on their DNA to sniff out free stuff/decline to offer any money for something.What else is new?.
                              regards
                              GttC

Comment

Working...
                              X