Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying Alive, Compliments of the Irish Army

More idiots, curiosity of the Irish Army

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

What the fcuk was that all about:confused:

Comment

Brilliant!!!
      Good work lads.

Comment

What's wrong with that? It's just some lads having a bit of craic, there's nothing there to give the PC crowd anything to moan about.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Now that was Funny Shit!! LMAO!!

Comment

ITS BACK....YAY....was great when it came out....all in good fun
            What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

More idiots, curiosity of the Irish Army
              What was wrong with that?

NTM
              Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Funny

I agree, harmless fun. No worse than the famous British Army "Road to Amarillo" video. Only a few lads having a laugh, apparenly, if nothing else, the lads from 2 PLT can "bust a few moves". Fair ply to them.
                A

Comment

So this is where the hard earned tax dollars we spend on the DF go ???

Wha ???

Fcuking brilliant - not quite as good as the Brits' "Amarillo" one,
                  but funny all the same
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I love that vid!

Whats the deal with lads in the army making a video, havin the craic? If you look in the youtube thread, its full of armies from around the world making videos like this, and its followed by "brilliant, class, funny shit" The Irish do it and .... "gob shites, have they no respect."
                    I say well done, seein as most of the videos we see of the DF is kids acting like goms, lets not forget the FIBUA video..........
                    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Its amazing what you will do when you are bored! Incidentally the "main man" in the video is the same buddy of mine who made the comment to corrigan about " ican do your job but you cant do mine!".A legend in my unit
                      "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

I've been looking for that for months, hooray!!!!
                        Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

Yay it's back. That got taken off my Bebo profile!

Exellent vid IMHO...
                          Last edited by Kevin. B; 1 April 2008, 17:53.

Comment

Haven't we been here before?

Trellheims u tube thread, post #32, use the search.

Brilliant vid, well thought out but then again look who made it. Nothing wrong with people having a craic, who got hurt, insulted etc?
                            The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
                            (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Hi there
                              very funny...that's probably going down a storm in "The George".
                              regards
                              GttC

Comment

Working...
                              X